Instructions for Oral Paper Presentations
- Each talk is 20 minutes: 17 minutes of presentation + 3 minutes of discussion.
- Session chairs will keep strict time: do not overrun.
- Each room has an LCD projector with (at least) VGA connector.
- Bring your own laptop to present from.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the chair and test your laptop connection.
- The session chair will introduce you by name and affiliation. Your 20 minute slot includes speaker transition, chair’s introduction, your talk and 3 minutes of questions.
Instructions for Poster Sessions
The poster format is paper posters of A0 size (Please click here to download the template) with portrait orientation preferred. TV screens are NOT available.
Your poster should stay up the entire session of your presentation slot to give it as much exposure as possible.
Please take down your poster at the end of the session.