Submission Link: https://www.softconf.com/i/wcica2018
In order to submit a regular paper to WCICA2018, please follow the customary electronic submission process via SoftConf(https://www.softconf.com/i/wcica2018).You can also submit a video as a supplementary material along with your manuscript, for instance to demonstrate your experimental results.
- You are going to submit a single PDF that has to conform to the manuscript preparation guidelines. In particular, you should use the provided templates and check the PDF for compliance within PaperPlaza.
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/tex.php(Latex template)
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/word.php(Word template)
- Paper size: As for IEEE conferences, the paper size for submission must be A4.
- Paper format: Two-column format in the IEEE style is required.
- Page limit: For the first submission, a manuscript can be of 4-6 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 5 Mb.