Full Paper: Standard IEEE style manuscript with 4-6 pages (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Please submit your final paper via SoftConf (https://www.softconf.com/i/wcica2018) by May. 15, 2018.
- For your final submission, the following items should be included in the package*:
- Your manuscript source file in word or latex
- Your manuscript in PDF
- Confirmation email from IEEE PDF eXpress of your file’s Xplore compliance. Please copy your email in a .txt file and submit it together with the final version of the paper.
- The completed IEEE_Copyright form. Please download the form and fill it out as soon as possible (please complete the profiles, including the title and author list, of the submitted paper, and sign on the specific location). The completed form should be scanned and submitted together with the final version of the paper.
- A one-page PPT slide for your paper in Conference Digest using the Template.
IEEE Xplore Compliance
For the full paper to be included in WCICA 2018 Proceedings, its PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant. You should login to IEEE PDF eXpress using the conference ID (43981XP), to check for this. After your paper passes the compliance test, a confirmation email will be sent to you. You must submit this email as one of the items in the final submission. For general instructions on how to use PDF eXpress, refer to this instruction page.
- You are going to submit a single PDF that has to conform to the manuscript preparation guidelines. In particular, you should use the provided templates and check the PDF for compliance within PaperPlaza.
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/tex.php(Latex template)
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/word.php(Word template)
- Paper size: As for IEEE conferences, the paper size for submission must be A4.
- Paper format: Two-column format in the IEEE style is required.
- Page limit: For the first submission, a manuscript can be of 4-6 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 5 Mb.